|How to reach the
|The conference place is located in the south-eastern part
near the borderline to the neighbouring federal state
The address is:
Wernsdorfer Str. 42
Information on public transport:
- Public transport in Berlin is most efficient with S-Bahn
- A complete map of the S-Bahn and U-Bahn net you
find under URL
- The S-Bahn station most suitable for the conference site is
It is reached by lines S46 (direction Königs Wusterhausen)
and S8 (direction Zeuthen). In addition Grünau is endpoint
of line S85.
- From Grünau you can reach the conference site
68 changing at the endpoint Alt Schmöckwitz to the bus
due to some reconstruction work, tram 68 is substituted by a bus.
The bus stop is near the tram station and indicated as
- Alternatively in Grünau you can switch to Taxi. You
can call a taxi via +49 30 261026.
- All railway stations have direct access to the
- Berlin has two airports: Tegel and
international connections end in Tegel.
- Tegel has no own S-Bahn or U-Bahn station. There
are two possibilities : (in
both cases ca. 1 hour to Grünau)
a) Bus TXL
to S-Bahnstation Beusselstr ---> S-Bahn S41 to S-Bahnstation
---> S-Bahn S8 or S9 to S-Bahnstation
b) Bus TXL to subway
Turmstr. ---> subway U9 to S&U station Bundesplatz (dir.
S-Bahn S46 (dir. Königswusterhausen) to Grünau.
- Schönefeld has a S-Bahn
station. You can
use any S-Bahn and change at the 3rd station (Adlershof) to line S46,
S8, or S85.
- Tickets are selled at automates located in the stations.
They are valid
in S-Bahn, U-Bahn, tram and bus (including changes) for a total time of
two hours. To reach the conference site you have to buy a ticket called
"Einzelfahrausweis AB" (2.40 EURO). Coming from Schönefeld you
need "Einzelfahrausweis BC" (2.80 EURO).
- Note that buying a ticket and validating it at a nearby
are two independent steps.
- More information (in German), including how to reach the
by car, you can find under http://www.akademie-schmoeckwitz.de
- A city map where you can search and zoom you find
under the URL
|The tram line 68 (Bus
starts in Grünau on
..., 15:16, 15:36, 15:56, ... until 00:16.
The tram needs 15
to Alt Schmöckwitz. On
Monday till Friday the timetable is the same.
The bus line 733 starts
on Sunday at ..., 16:10, 18:10, 20:10. During the week it travels
every hour until 21:10.
It takes you in 4 minutes to the
where you have to leave for our conference site. There are no later
After leaving the bus you go a few steps in backward direction and then
turn to the right into Wernsdorfer Str. After another 150 meters you
our conference place
On Sunday, August 26 after 18:30 we will
some shuttle service between the end station of tram line
68 (Alt Schmöckwitz) and the conference site (with half hour
frequency until 21:00) .
Please let us know in advance if you will arrive in Alt
very late in the evening.